Skip to content
HallMatch

Get in touch

Tell us what it's about and a real person reads it. Most questions get an answer within a working day.

What's it about?

Run this hall? Sign in and you can change the listing yourself. Update your listing

About this hall

Subud Hall, Faversham, Kent

We reply within a working day.

Common questions

Do you take bookings?

No. HallMatch helps you find a hall and ask it. Dates, prices and deposits are agreed with the hall directly.

I asked a hall and haven't heard back

Many halls are run by volunteers who check their email once a week. If a week has passed, choose “Hiring a hall” above and tell us which hall, and we'll look into it.

How do I take my hall or my number off HallMatch?

Choose “Remove a listing or my details” above. We do it within 5 working days and email you when it's done.

How do I take charge of my hall's listing?

Claim it. We check you run the hall, then you can change anything on the listing yourself. Claim your hall